Monday, December 21, 2009

Leaving in less than 24 hours

I absolutely love how the Lord provides. This time, I was crunched for time. I had no idea how I was going to get everything finished to come home, yet I got everything on my to-do list done and then some.

Which is AMAZING! Because I leave my town in less than 24 hours to take the train to Sapporo, stay the night and then fly out for PORTLAND on Tuesday! I can't wait for Christmas. So much so that I was going to burst if I didn't watch A Christmas Story (which isn't quite the same without Mandie sitting next to me).

So in honor of my favorite Christmas movie:

"I can't put my arms down!"

"Oh Fudge!!!"

"You'll shoot your eye out"

"He looks like a deranged Easter bunny . . . like a pink nightmare."

"You used up all the glue ON PURPOSE!"

"Fra-gi-lee . . . must be Italian"

If anyone wants to join Mandie and I on our Christmas eve tradition of watching it, one of the cable channels always has it on for 24 (or maybe 12) hours straight before Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!!