Sunday, March 11, 2012

366 project, week 8


(50/366) Walking home from school, since I’m currently car-less. I liked the combination of sunset and train tracks.


(51/366) I hadn’t taken any pictures that day, so I decided to take my camera to choir. During our break, I shot the keys of the piano.


(52/366) Sitting on my couch after a busy day of cooking, I hadn’t taken any pictures. I looked at the stack of books on my shelf and liked the variety of textures their pages and the iphone-connector had.


(53/366) After coming home, I noticed how nice the melted snow flakes looked on my hat.


(54/366) One teacher must have been reading my mind because as I sat at my desk wishing for a snack, she brought snacks around.


(55/366) Baking day! A near-by friend organized a baking day at her community center. It was loads of fun and they had real ovens, so we could cook about 18 cookies at a time! As opposed to the usual 6 at a time in my moven (microwave-convection oven).


(56/366) Some friends invited me for dinner and I liked the top of her teapot.