Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dinner with new teachers

Today, I went out for dinner with two of the new high school teachers.

今日2人の新しい高校の先生と晩ご飯を食べた。

They are brand new teachers, just graduated from college.

今年の前に卒業した。

The one on the right is one of two new English teachers this year.

右のは新しい英語の先生。

2013-04-17 2013-04-17 Dinner 002

This was my dinner! Look at all those bright, colorful veggies!

私の晩ご飯!明るい野菜があった!

2013-04-17 2013-04-17 Dinner 001

It was a lot of fun getting to chat with these two.

話が楽しかった。

*  *  *  *  *

In other news, I had my first English club of the year today! I didn’t know it was even going to continue this year until yesterday.

今日英語の部活がはじめた。 昨日の前続くことが知らなかった。

I have 4 students this year – 3 girls and 1 boy.

今年4人 - 女3人、男1人。

We shared some things about ourselves and then we played Apples to Apples. Best English club game, EVER.

私たちは自分のこと教えてから、「Apples to Apples」と言うゲームをした。 英語の部活に最高ゲーム。

I had fun, the kids had fun and we all finished with a smile. Now I’ve gotta think of something good for next week.

私と生徒は楽しかった。 来週いいアクチビティが考えなければならない。