Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 14–a photo challenge kind-of fail

March 14: Eye-level

2013-03-14 18.55.24

Nothing of interest was at my eye-level today until this came up. It’s not really a photo of anything but my computer screen, but it gave me a scare for a bit. Thankfully it decided to participate in life again after a few minutes.

When it did, I created a recovery DVD. Happy, happy recovery DVD. If I get this screen again, I can fix it!

2013-03-14 21.39.57

Also, I am currently backing up my computer with SyncToy. Why did it take me 3 months to get around to this???

*  *  *  *  *

Another fun day, which ended in the baseball boys yelling incomprehensible things to me across the school – I have no idea what they yelled, but I gave them an I have no idea what you’re saying look and the teacher who was with them gave me one too.

Also, I had HEC practice with my high school kids this afternoon. We played Allie’s ‘The Best Game Ever’ which is every bit as fun as you’d expect. We were rolling around laughing by the time it was done. I’m playing this game earlier in HEC training next year because it also gave us a chance to talk about what a complete sentence in English is (subject verb object).

On top of both of those fun and silly things, the sun was shining today. Though I’d like more snow for boarding, I know that it’s short lived. Soon I’ll be ready for spring and cycling, but not quite yet. : )