Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 6

March 6: Straight

2013-03-06 09.16.24-1

Today I finished and sent my taxes straight to the paper wasters (aka. the IRS). Yay for not having to keep thinking about them after this. I love the cute stamps in Japan, for Valentine’s Day they had super cute Disney stamps.

Here’s the answer to Day 4’s challenge:

2013-03-04 2013-03-04 Out of Focus 003

It’s a crochet hook. Mom (on the blog site) and Mandie (on Facebook) got it.
In other news I got the HNg (Hokkaido Newcommers Guide) for this year. Guess whose photo is on the front?

2013-03-06 21.46.07

*  *  *  *  *

Today was the last day of elementary school classes. I still am slightly in shock that this year’s students were third graders when I came and in less than a month they’ll be starting Junior High School. Time flies so quickly!

It was also my last ES class teaching with Mr. I. It was a lot of fun teaching with the same teacher for all of the classes. In part, because we had time to talk and change lessons as we wanted to. He was also always super receptive to my ideas for the ES English classes, which as a trained ES teacher, made me super happy.

Just because I’m still in awe of how much snow Niseko has every year, here is a picture of the Niseko snow this weekend. Wow!

2013-03-03 10.15.17